Projection of the film "Hyperconnected: the overloaded brain"
On March 26th 2019 - 7.00 pm - French Institute in Greece
The French Institute is organizing a scientific documentary screening on Tuesday March 26th, 2019, at 7 pm on a theme that is questionning the impact of high-tech innovation on our lives considering health and wellbeing. Interface of progress, medium and facilitator of innovation of the century, communication technologies also have a dark side that remains yet to be explored: the excessive connection and the alteration of our quality of life.
An overview of the risks of hyperconnection and some possible remedies will be explored.
With the interviews of:
- Thierry Denin, University of Pau and Pays de l'Adour,
- Gloria Mark, University of California, Irvine,
- Cindy Felio, Bordeaux Montaigne University,
- Stéphane Buffat, Institute of Biomedical Research of the Armies, Cognac 6,
- Aurélie Bidet Caulet, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, Inserm -CNRS-Univ. Lyon 1,
- Jean Philippe Lachaux, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, Inserm -CNRS-Univ. Lyon 1,
- Francis Eustache, Laboratory in Neuropsychology Inserm-Ephe-Unicaen,
- Robert Jacob, Tufts University.
Directed by Laurence Serfaty, 2016 - 52 minutes
Free entry, movie subtitled in Greek