December 16, 2017 - 10h-14h30
@Project Beagle HQ, 5 Aggelou Pirri, 11527, Athens
In this highly interactive seminar we will do a gentle re-introduction to Scrum ...with a twist.
Cope will discuss some common misconceptions about Scrum and then will answer our questions. So be prepared to bring-in anyhting that troubles you about Scrum and get the best expert advise!
The day's session will look roughly like the following:
Part I - Scrum basics
- What is Scrum (really now)
- Scrum origins
- Scrum roles and interactions
- Scrum events and cadence
- Product backlog vs Sprint backlog
- Scrum artefacts (DoD, team agreement, retro log, DoR)
- Backlog refinement
- Visual management
Part II - Going deeper
We will discuss one of the folowing:
- UX Design + Scrum
- Scrum + Lean Startup for product discovery
- User stories
- User story mapping
- DoR, DoD and best practices
- But we're in a waterfall org
Part III - Discussion with James Coplien
- Scrum quiz
- Scrum misconceptions
- Your questions
This seminar is designed for those who:
- had exposure to Scrum but didn't manage to get it to work quite right
- want to start with Scrum on solid foundations
- tried Scrum and ended up hating it for some reason
- want to improve their Scrum basics
How come the price is so low?
This is the first time we try such a seminar format, therefore we decided to heavily discount the event and keep it down to 21 participants only!
What can I bring into the event?
You may want to bring your favourite notebook or your laptop ;-)
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?