Internship grants in French companies, in cooperation with the Bodossakis Foundation
The Bodossakis Foundation, in partnership with the French Embassy in Greece, offers 8 internship grants of 4 to 6 months for young Greek graduates from companies or organizations in France.The monthly grants awarded to trainees cover the cost of living in France (for an amount of 1,100 euros / month for the duration of the internship is 4 or 6 months).
The call for applications will end on June 29, 2018. The internships will begin in Autumn 2018.
The internship program in partnership with the Embassy of France aims to "sponsor" Greek post-graduates for 4 to 6 months work experiences in French companies.
The scholarship should help to strengthen the employability of Greek graduates in the scientific fields and deepen the links between clusters and universities in France and Greece.
- Candidates must be Greek citizens
- They must master perfectly English language (Proficiency or TOEFL including 80/213/550 units or IELTS equivalent or superior to 6.5). For Aerospace Valley, knowledge of French is an asset.
- They must meet the specific criteria of each internship
- They must have very good computer skills
- They must be under 32 years old.
Here are the internships titles:
Applicants will have to send:
- 1. A CV in English
- 2. A letter of motivation in English
- 3. According to the specific criteria of each offer, copies of diplomas, and university certificates giving proof that the trainee has followed the required course.
For candidates who have not completed their studies on the date of sending, they must send their transcripts to the date of their application provided that they have completed their studies on the date of the beginning of the internship.
- 4. A copy of their diplomas and certificates in a foreign language.
- 5. A covering letter in English.
Artifical intelligence will be celebrated at the French Institute on June 7th! Come for a unique pitch session with French…
The Investment Program for the Future "Structural Competitiveness Research and Development (PSPC)" is a french program open to all collaborative…
The International Innovation Contest "Act In Space" for the creation of new products and services using space technologies is approaching!…