Internship grants in French companies, in cooperation with the Bodossakis Foundation
The Bodossakis Foundation, in partnership with the French Embassy in Greece, offers 8 internship grants of 4 to 6 months for young Greek graduates from companies or organizations in France.The monthly grants awarded to trainees cover the cost of living in France (for an amount of 1,100 euros / month for the duration of the internship is 4 or 6 months).
The call for applications will end on July 9th, 2018. The internships will begin in Autumn 2018.
The internship program in partnership with the Embassy of France aims to "sponsor" Greek post-graduates for 4 to 6 months work experiences in French companies.
The scholarship should help to strengthen the employability of Greek graduates in the scientific fields and deepen the links between clusters and universities in France and Greece.
- Candidates must be Greek citizens
- They must master perfectly English language (Proficiency or TOEFL including 80/213/550 units or IELTS equivalent or superior to 6.5). For Aerospace Valley, knowledge of French is an asset.
- They must meet the specific criteria of each internship
- They must have very good computer skills
- They must be under 32 years old.
Here are the internships titles:
The ads are posted on the website Bodossakis, here: https://www.bodossaki.gr/prokiryxi-epichorigisis-okto-8-theseon-praktikis-askisis-sti-gallia/