Metavallon 2nd Pre-Seed Investment Call for investment up to €200K is now open
The Venture Company Metavallon has launched its second Pre-Seed Investment Call, which is now open with a submission cut-off date on November 25th. You can submit your proposal via the website here.
The first Pre seed investment cycle was finalized in H1 2018 and saw the first investments on Speen, Useberry, Racecheck and Purposeful.
The companies that we will be investing in Pre-Seed level receive:
- Equity investment of up to € 200.000
- Networking to the global investor alliance Draper Venture Network with access to global customers and hundreds of corporate partners worldwide
- Growth Training from Metavallon team and guidance through our global network of Advisors and Investors
- Pilot opportunities with established businesses in the target technologies and industries
- Over € 100K in perks and services from Innovation Allies, to kickstart and facilitate operations (cloud services, legal and accounting services, free co-working spaces, business SaaS)
- Access to industry leaders through our Market Alliances for their international expansion
- Targeted networking to corporates and investors across Europe, the U.S., and internationally
- Talent acquisition & HR support from recruitment to operational HR
- Metavallon ongoing commitment to support the companies in follow-on investment rounds with up to € 2.5 million.
Companies seeking for Seed Investment can also submit their investment proposals for evaluation via the website here throughout the year. Those companies would need to be at later development stage with an experienced team, a mature product and clear market traction to be considered for Seed investments.
- Aspiring technology startups and targeting technology entrepreneurs across Greece and Europe can apply with a business proposal for both Pre-Seed and Seed stages with:
- strong technology and defensible intellectual property
- a global outlook for business growth
- a sizable and growing market
- a functional prototype as a minimum
- talented and committed founders that form a complementary team
- Focus on upcoming technology fields and B2B solutions, including Machine Learning and AI, Big data, Internet of Things, AR & VR, Robotics and also across industry sectors including Energy and Cleantech, Mobility, Fintech and Insurtech, Maritime, Telecommunications and Networks...
Metavallon's mission is to invest in and work alongside ambitious entrepreneurs, helping them build transformational businesses across multiple stages, geographies and industries.
When you join the Paris Region Accelerator Program you will gain access
to a qualified team of experts who will provide personalized support
to ensure the succesful setup of your company in Paris Region.
Some highlights of the program include:
After understanding the local ecosystem, identify potential partners and clients and we will help you set up meetings to explore your market potential in France.
NETWORKING AND PITCH
Carefully curated relevant events for you to attend in order to network but also pitch your company in front of a qualified audience
Every month, hear from our expert partners and acquire valuable information on setting up your business in France - taxes, accounting, legal structure, marketing, etc...
WHEN: Thursday Oct 25th, 8:00am - 10:00am EST
WHAT: FUTURE COMPANY GLOBAL EXPANSION: WHERE NEXT?
_Planning your international expansion? This breakfast panel discussion will feature both companies and VCs operating in different market sectors who have successfully opened up overseas offices, as well as economic development agencies from London, Paris Region, Berlin, Tel Aviv and Tokyo.
WHEN: Tuesday Nov 13th, 8:30am - 10:30am EST
WHAT: DOING BUSINESS IN FRANCE: A LEGAL PRIMER
WHERE: WeWork, 33 Irving Place,New York, NY 10003
Register on https://www.innovation-prime.com/paris-region-accelerator/?mc_cid=eadd19d531&mc_eid=6c36d05a21
Last January, 4,000+ companies exhibited at CES, in addition to the 1,000 startups present at Eureka Park Marketplace. We expect even more next year !
The good news is: French Tech Hub is here to help!
If you want to stand out of the crowd, we strongly advise you to prepare your journey carefully and plan ahead of time.
After three consecutive years of presence at CES, and based on French Tech Hub experience , French tech Hub has put together a series of dedicated sessions to help you get ready: raising capital, maximizing awareness, after the event tips as well as individual coaching sessions.
Looking forward to seeing you at one or all of the sessions!
National Bank of Greece (NBG), in collaboration with Crowdpolicy technology and with the support of ecosystem operators and major companies, is organizing a 3 day Hackathon in November.The winners will then have the opportunity to participate to the business acceleration program called" be finnovative".
Students, professionals, business executives and, more generally, anyone who wants to develop their #fintech application, concept or methodology into a sustainable business model with the prospect of succeeding in the Greek market can participate
Schedule and steps
From June 2018, the interest form for the acceleration program will be finnovative.
From September 2018, the official call for applications will be sent to Crowdhackathon #fintech 3.0.
In October 2018, open day preparation and information on Crowdhackathon Acceleration Program.
At the end of November 2018 Crowdhackathon #fintech 3.0 will be held for three days.
In January 2018, the third circle "be finnovative" Program starts.
Your project will change the world in a sustainable way?
Spread the word by participating in the Moonshot 2040 category of the 2018 Grands Prix de l'Innovation!
Paris & Co, Aéroports de Paris and Atelier BNP Paribas reward the most ambitious projects at the origin of the city of tomorrow. Engaged in societal challenges, they rethink the life experience in 2040. They carry forward-looking projects for a decarbonized, sustainable city, where the environment and the human are priorities.The winner will receive an endowment of 12 000 €!
To participate in this great contest of innovative projects, complete your application before October 10 for the category Moonshot 2040)